Monday, June 13, 2011

I'M HERE!!!!!

I am on Inis mor, sitting above a coffee bar at the internet cafe.Coming in on the ferry today the water was glittering turquoise. I stood on the back of the ferry and watched the port at Rossaveal disappear behind me, and as we approached I saw that long ridge of green, gray, browns, and creams.

The trip here barely seemed real. A flight, two buses, and the ferry. It all flew by.

I'm afraid for now my updates may be infrequent, because there seems to be no internet in the house I'm staying in, but will do my best to keep you updated as things progress.

Kyle arrives tomorrow evening. Did I mention how wonderful it will be to share this beautiful place with my beautiful man?

I'm off to get some sleep. A more coherent post to come in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment